If you have been arrested for a DUI, underage possession of alcohol, public intoxication, received a drinking ticket or possession of an illegal drug, you will be court ordered to complete a drug/alcohol evaluation. IT IS YOUR CHOICE  to be proactive and choose your own SUPR Licensed Evaluator* and treatment provider, or you can wait until the judge orders you where to go.

Our Evaluations/Assessments and treatment programs are accepted by all courts nationwide.*

We offer the following DUI services for adults and adolescents: